Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Walk With Me

So I've been wanting to go back to the basics with my animation, because I didn't like any of the stuff I produced back in college. I was still learning a lot and don't quite think I did my old assignments with "A" quality in mind. So now I'm back, mature, more "learn-ed". Behold, my neutral walk cycle!


Walk_Cycle_Generic from Jason Bettinger on Vimeo.

And on another note, I have volunteered to work on a production called "Reprogrammed". It is a pilot episode that hopefully may go to TV, its being produced by a company called Charter Road Productions, a very Christian company. While I can't go into too much details, I hope to learn a bit about production pipeline and such from this, and get my name in some credits =D.

No comments:

Post a Comment