Thursday, July 22, 2010

Never Delivered

Unfortunately, one of the downsides to finally being in the industry is never having the time to post new stuff... Mostly because whatever animation I have been working on, I signed an NDA... It's nothing much anyway, just some small work on side projects. Still not an animator at Rhythm, but the outlook for this coming year is promising. I have done some drawing here and there, but up until recently, hadn't had a scanner since I moved. I'll get around to it... maybe. -_-

1 comment:

  1. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know... you need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

    ReplyDelete